About Me


Me
Hello! My name is Megan Ho. I am born and raised from Portland, Oregon. I am currently duel enrolling at Oregon State University and Linn Benton Community College for my second year of college. I am enrolled in the principles of marketing class because I am a business analytics major and this class will help me understand how to market and consumer behavior, which is an important concept for my major. I am most interested in learning about personalized advertisements because it is something new in digital technology that not a lot of everyday users understand, including me. I would love to learn how it works and if there are companies listening in on consumers😳. Something that I am most passionate about outside of college is dance, snowboarding, and spending quality time with family and friends. 
My dog, Jazzy
My dog, Daisy














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News: Scrub Daddy

Social Learning: Billie